The Medieval Suede Trousers are a simple but effective pair of medieval-styled pants that are as versatile as they are handsome. These pants have such a universal style that they mesh cohesively with almost any medieval or renaissance-styled look. They are made from a soft, suede-textured material that gives the look and feel of real suede on a comfortable and pliable fabric. These pants are made with convenient pockets on each side, and also feature a front flap that is secured with metal buttons. The pants are secured using a metal button at the waistband and have a button fly underneath the front flap. The pants are predominantly a solid color, while the waistband, the edges of the pockets, and the edges of the front flap all feature a colored trim. This ensures that these pants come in a good variety of colors. The legs of the Medieval Suede Trousers are full-length and are comfortably fitted to the leg. These pants are great for any event, in any season. The Medieval Suede Trousers perform well at Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments, during the summer, spring, winter, and fall. These pants are made from a soft suede material.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main color of the pants. The Accent Color is for the trim at the waist and pockets.
- Made from Soft Suede-Texture Material
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Great for Medieval Reenactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Features Working Pockets and Frontal Flap
- Small: 31 Inch Waist, 39 Inch Outseam (Length)
- Medium: 34 Inch Waist, 41.5 Inch Outseam (Length)
- Large: 37 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Outseam (Length)
- X-Large: 40 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Outseam (Length)
- XX-Large: 43 Inch Waist, 47 Inch Outseam (Length)
- XXX-Large: 47 Inch Waist, 49 Inch Outseam (Length)