How to Measure for your Custom Size Garment
- (2) For the cuff measurement, measure around your wrist for your actual wrist circumference.
- (5) Measure neck circumference at the base of the neck.
- (6) Measure arm circumference at top of the bicep muscle (between shoulder and elbow)
- (7) Measure under arms, around fullest part of bust.
- (8) Measure waist circumference (completely around) at an even height against bare skin. Keep a finger between your body and the tape when reading your measurement.
- (9) Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point.
- (14) Measure from shoulder seam to 1.5 inches lower than wrist bone.
- (15) Measure from waistline to desired lower hem. For the most accurate measurement, wear the same footwear that you will wear with your garment. If you will be wearing a hoop skirt,
please measure with the hoop skirt. If we will be providing the hoop skirt, please inform us of this and we can adjust your measurement.
- (17) Measure from base of neck to the waistline.
- (18) Neck to Lower Hem: Measure from base of neck the length you like. Stand up straight before measuring.
- (21) Measure circumference (completely around) of the fullest part of the hips.
- (23) Body height