How to Measure for your Custom Size Garment
- (7) Measure under arms, around fullest part of bust.
- (8) Measure waist circumference (completely around) at an even height against bare skin. Keep a finger between your body and the tape when reading your measurement.
- (14) Measure from shoulder seam to 1.5 inches lower than wrist bone.
- (15) Measure from waistline to desired lower hem. For the most accurate measurement, wear the same footwear that you will wear with your garment.
If you will be wearing a hoop skirt, please measure with the hoop skirt. If we will be providing the hoop skirt, please inform us of this and we can adjust your measurement.
- (21) Measure circumference (completely around) of the fullest part of the hips.
- (23) Body height