The Nobleman's Renaissance Doublet is a classic example of a stylish doublet that would have been worn by the noble class during the Renaissance era. This beautiful doublet is made from quality materials, like damask brocade and velvet. Like many doublets, this garment looks like a snug-fitting jacket designed to be worn by a man over his shirt and breeches. This doublet is made from attractive damask brocade that features a beautiful floral and vine-pattern. This particular doublet is also decorated by stripes of velvet, which add a slashed look to the doublets breast and sleeves while simultaneously adding a contrasting color. The sleeves are full-length and loose-fitted, although they are gathered at the wrist in fitted cuffs. The length of a doublet is traditionally either waist or hip length, and this doublet is hip-length, as it extends farther than just the top of the waist. This attractive doublet comes in a variety of color combinations, and does not include in the hat, shirt, or pants pictured above. The Nobleman's Renaissance Doublet is a very aptly named item. It is the perfect doublet for a renaissance nobleman to wear to any social occasion or the perfect doublet for a modern day gent to wear at his favorite renaissance fair.
- Made from High Quality Materials
- Simple Yet Attractive Renaissance Doublet
- Great for Medieval-Themed Weddings, Renaissance Fairs, and Medieval Reenactments
- Styled after Medieval and Renaissance-Era Clothing
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 21 Inch Waist, 24.75 Inch Arm Length
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 25.25 Inch Arm Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 25.5 Inch Arm Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 25.75 Inch Arm Length
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges