The Baron's Frock is a collarless men's tunic-styled frock that is designed in the fashion of baroque-era aristocracy. The garment is an exceedingly stylish jacket that looks perfect when combined with any other regal or noble looks. This tunic-styled frock is made using velvet as a base fabric, making this jacket quite soft and luxurious. This frock traditionally falls to just-above the knees in length, and features fitted, full-length sleeves that end in cuffs. This frock also features a taffeta lapel that is decorated with high-quality metal buttons, which are also used to fasten the cuffs and pockets of the frock. The interior of the frock is lined for warmth and structure, meaning that this garment is as comfortable and functional as it is stylish. Both the velvet base and the taffeta lapel are available in a wide variety of colors. The Baron's Frock is pictured above, shown with a pair of breeches and a white shirt, which are not included. The Baron's Frock is an elegant garment that demonstrates nobility and refinement, making it is the perfect choice for a gentleman who is looking to show class, sophistication, and charm in all ways, including his manner of dress.
- Made from High Quality Materials
- Available in a Wide Array of Colors
- Great for Medieval-Themed Weddings, Medieval Reenactments, and Renaissance Fairs
- Modeled after Medieval and Renaissance-Era Clothing
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 21 Inch Waist, 24.75 Inch Arm Length
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 25.25 Inch Arm Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 25.5 Inch Arm Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 25.75 Inch Arm Length
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges