Like the T-shirt of the modern era, the tunic was once the common choice of attire, which meant that tunics were worn in a variety of ways. And like its ancestor, the Medieval Tunic with Leather Trim can be worn in a dozen or more different ways. This tunic is made from high-quality soft faux suede, while the interior of the tunic is completely lined with muslin cotton. The tunic has full-length sleeves that end in cuffs at the wrist. The collar and cuffs of this tunic are made from real leather. This tunic is available in several different colors. The faux suede makes up the dominant color of the tunic while the leather accents can feature a different color, which makes this tunic all the more eye-appealing. The tunic is pictured above, worn with a belt and a pair of pants. Neither the belt nor the pants are included with the tunic. And the best part is that while the Medieval Tunic with Leather Trim is primarily an article of mens clothing, it is not necessarily gender-specific, so it can be worn and enjoyed by both men and women! This tunic is made from our soft faux suede fabric and can be custom made in any color combination you wish. If you don't see the color combination you would like to order in the drop down menu, please contact us to set up a custom order. Please see our Fabric page and click on Soft Suede Texture to see the available colors.
- Made from Quality Materials
- Great, Versatile Piece of Medieval Clothing
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Medieval Reenactments
- Can be Worn by Men and Women
- Can be made in custom colors
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 24.75 Inch Arm Length
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 25.25 Inch Arm Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 25.5 Inch Arm Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 25.75 Inch Arm Length
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges