The Saxon Skirt is a simple skirt, one that is best-suited for a wide variety of uses. There is no particular best use because it can fill a variety of needs. It is a perfect skirt for a female serf or for female nobility. It all depends on the use. The skirt is made entirely from 100 percent light-weight Muslin cotton and features a complete interior lining for comfort. The skirt comes in several different colors, although the skirt always features a medieval-styled X-patterned border along the lower edge of the skirt. The skirt fastens via a drawstring around the waist. The Saxon Skirt is pictured here with a petticoat worn underneath, in order to give it shape. A petticoat is not included with the skirt. If the shaped design is desired, then a petticoat or hoop-skirt can be purchased separately, although the skirt can be worn without either accessory. If you are looking for a simple yet effective skirt to complete your medieval or renaissance look, then consider the Saxon Skirt. And if you are just getting started on a look, then there is no better consideration then a versatile, all-purpose skirt like this one.
- Made from 100 percent Light-Weight Muslin Cotton
- Available in Several Colors
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Medieval Reenactments
- Incredibly Versatile Medieval / Renaissance Garment
- Small: 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length
- Medium: 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length
- Large: 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length
- X-Large: 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges