For a elegant look, consider the Lady's Country Maiden Skirt. This garment is an excellent skirt for assembling a wide range of medieval looks, from noble to plain. The Lady's Country Maiden Skirt is made entirely from 100 percent cotton and comes in a wide variety of colors. The design incorporates two colors. The dominant color is displayed in several broad sections that make up the body of the skirt, while the accent color occupies the smaller, narrow stripes. The skirt is an attractive item that can be worn with a petticoat or hoop-skirt, in order to give it a flared, wide-brimmed look that is most-often associated with medieval and renaissance dresses. The skirt can be worn without these accessories, in which case it will fall straight along the legs. The Lady's Country Maiden Skirt is an elegant skirt that is quite versatile. It can be put to a variety of uses and styles without much difficulty. The skirts limit is quite literally the edge of your creative imagination. This skirt is made from our natural cotton fabric and can be custom made in any color combination you wish. If you don't see the color combination you would like to order in the drop down menu, please contact us to set up a custom order. Please see our Fabric page and click on Cotton to see the available colors.
- Made from 100 percent Cotton
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Great for Medieval Reenactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Extremely Versatile Medieval / Renaissance Style Garment
- Small: 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length
- Medium: 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length
- Large: 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length
- X-Large: 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges