This stunning garment has an extravagance that is fit for a king. The Men's English Houppelande is styled after the houppelande of the 15th and 16th centuries, this style of garment was favored by Henry VIII of England, of the Tudor Dynasty. This incredible garment is made from heavy, luxurious crushed velvet, giving this garment a softness and luster that almost have been felt and seen to be believed. Nothing short of regal in appearance, this garment features accents of fine lace trim as well as white faux fur trim on the hem and cuffs that blends perfectly with the white velvet. The shoulders and arms of this garment are actually surprisingly simple, like most houppelande, the sleeves are longer then full-length and are extremely loose-fitting, this garment is actually designed in such a fashion that the sleeves can either be worn, or the arms can be left uncovered while the sleeves hang freely at the sides. The Men's English Houppelande is fully-lined with satin, which makes the garment that much more comfortable to wear. This men's gown is pictured above with a matching hat, a shirt, and breeches, please take note that the hat, breeches, and shirt do not come included with the houppelande. The Men's English Houppelande is an extravagant men's gown that conveys a royal look and bearing, it's fantastic for kings and princes at Renaissance fairsand even better for grooms, at renaissance weddings.
- Made from High Quality White Crushed Velvet
- Extremel y Luxurious Material and Decoration
- Great for Renaissance-Themed Weddings and Renaissance Fairs
- Styled after Renaissance-Era Clothing
- Small: Fits a 35-36 Inch Chest
- Medium: Fits a 37-38 Inch Chest
- Large: Fits a 39-41 Inch Chest
- X-Large: Fits a 42-44 Inch Chest
- XX-Large: Fits a 45-48 Inch Chest
- XXX-Large: Fits a 49-52 Inch Chest
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges