For a classic element of medieval garb, you need look no further than at the tabard. It was worn by noble and serf alike, for countless reasons under the sun, and now, gentlemen, you can have a nice one of your own, in this Mens Medieval Tabard garment. This classic and iconic garment was worn by virtually everyone in the middle ages, at one point or another, in various levels of detail. This particular garment is designed to rest comfortably on the shoulders and hang open along the sides, just like a traditional tabard. It also lacks sleeves, which makes it a great choice to wear in the summer, when heat might prove to be a concern. The garment is made entirely from 100 percent natural cotton and lined with satin to provide the most comfortable fit possible. It is also offered in a variety of colors, all but ensuring that there is a tabard in the right hue to suit your needs and your taste. Please be aware, though, that the tabard is pictured above with an underlying cloak and a rope belt, neither of which are included with the garment itself. Peasants and princes were known to wear tabards at times, as were warriors and knights, both on and off the field of battle. They are versatile and comfortable, and that makes this Mens Medieval Tabard a great choice for anyone to turn to when they want to build a classic and iconic medieval look.
- Made from 100 Percent Woven Cotton Fabric
- A Well-Made and Versatile Men's Tabard
- A Classic and Traditional Medieval Tabard Design
- Features Satin Lining for a Comfortable Fit
- Great for Medieval Costumes, Settings, and Renaissance Fairs
- Based on Actual Medieval and Renaissance Styled Clothing
- Small: Fits a 35-36 Inch Chest
- Medium: Fits a 37-38 Inch Chest
- Large: Fits a 39-41 Inch Chest
- X-Large: Fits a 42-44 Inch Chest
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges