The Medieval Embroidered Tunic is a simple garment that features a great, rustic look. It is made from 100 percent natural cotton fibers and comes in a variety of colors, while the decorative embroidery is always offered in either black or white. This tunic is made from a medium-weight fabric, making it comfortable to wear while providing some protection against the elements. This tunic has a rounded neckline with a shallow, v-shaped dip in the front. The neckline, chest, hems, and cuffs are all decorated with attractive, hand-embroidered trim. The full-length sleeves are loose-fitting without being baggy. As this garment is a tunic, it does fall somewhat lower than a traditional shirt does. When worn at the proper size, this garment should be approximately thigh to knee-length. The Medieval Embroidered Tunic is pictured here with a pair of pants as well as a belt, although they are not included with the tunic. This simple cotton tunic is a great and versatile piece to add to your medieval wardrobe. It makes a great dress tunic for a peasant or serf, or could be worn by a knight when he or she is not in armor and not surrounded by nobility.
- Made from 100 percent Natural Woven Cotton
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Great for Medieval Reenactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Modeled After Medieval and Renaissance-Era Clothing
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 31 Inch Waist, 24.75 Inch Arm Length
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 25.25 Inch Arm Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 25.5 Inch Arm Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 25.75 Inch Arm Length
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges