Do not sit around lamenting the colder seasons for preventing you from wearing medieval and renaissance styles. Don the Noble's Suede Coat to your wardrobe and beat those lower temperatures and harsher conditions with style and panache. This attractive long coat is made from a soft, suede-textured material and is lined with satin. The combination of these two materials creates a heavy, insulated garment that will keep you warm in your medieval and renaissance-styled outfits all fall and winter long. This coat has a distinctive, small collar and features elegant, yet simple trim that help to accentuate the metal buttons that line the front of the coat and keep it secured against the weather. The coat has full-length fitted sleeves that end in simple cuffs. The coat is designed to be worn long. Like a cloak, it should reach as far as your ankles, if not slightly lower, without dragging on the ground. Do not let the winter weather beat you or stop you from participating in one of your favorite activities. Beat the weather and add the Noble's Suede Coat to your medieval wardrobe. It will keep you warm in the cold months, and as an added bonus, it is also still extremely stylish.
- Made from Suede-Textured Material and Satin
- Extremely Useful and Durable Coat
- Great for Medieval Reenactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Modeled After Medieval and Renaissance-Era Clothing
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 31 Inch Waist, 24.75 Inch Arm Length, 59 Inches Neck to Floor
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 25.25 Inch Arm Length, 61 Inches Neck to Floor
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 25.5 Inch Arm Length, 63 Inches Neck to Floor
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 25.75 Inch Arm Length, 66 Inches Neck to Floor
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges