This simple yet rugged shirt is the perfect choice for hunters and adventurers of all sorts! Made from medium weight fabric, the Rogue Hunter Shirt is a rugged and efficient garment that is nothing short of a must-have for any medieval wardrobe. This garment is made from 100 percent woven cotton. It is far more durable than other lighter-weight fabrics used in dressier shirts. The shirt is simple in design, featuring a flattened collar and an elongated neckline. The full-length sleeves are loose-fitting but not baggy. They are cropped close to the arm so extra fabric does not get in the way. The shoulders, collar, neckline, and sleeve of this shirt are all accented with a different color from that of the body and sleeves of the shirt. The neckline and sleeve-cuffs close via laces, and the sleeves are completely removable, which creates a truly unique and incredible look. Pictured above, the shirt is shown with a leather belt and black pants, which are not included. Given time, the Rogue Hunter Shirt is sure to become something of a work-horse in your medieval wardrobe. You will find yourself turning to it again and again, wearing time and again with all manner of different outfits and styles. And rarely will be you disappointed in so functional and useful a shirt as this one.
- Made from 100 percent Woven Cotton
- Functional and Great-looking Medieval Shirt
- Great for Medieval Reenactments, Renaissance Fairs, and Medieval-Themed Weddings
- Styled after Medieval and Renaissance-Era Clothing
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 24.75 Inch Arm Length
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 25.25 Inch Arm Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 25.5 Inch Arm Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 25.75 Inch Arm Length
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges