The Gentleman's Vest is a visually complex and striking vest that looks great with medieval and renaissance-themed attire. It is also multi-purpose garment that can be used in many ways, from antiquated attire to Steampunk-styled clothing and beyond. This stunning vest is made from two high-quality materials. The front of the vest consists of damask brocade that features an elaborate, lined pattern, while the back consists of plain satin. Being a vest, this garment is totally sleeveless and has a rather straight silhouette. When worn properly, the vest should be approximately waist-length. It is also features a fully-lined interior. The vest fastens via buttons on the front, and features a fastener in the back, which keeps the vest secure around the waist. The Gentleman's Vest is pictured here with an elegant shirt and a pair of black pants, which are not included. It is not hard to gauge the usefulness of this vest, as it works wonderfully in a variety of roles. It can complement a nobles attire, it can act as a sophisticated touch to modern formal attire, or it can be used to create an elegant, Victorian-themed Steampunk look. And that is just three of the almost unlimited possibilities.
- Made from High-Quality Fabrics
- Extremely Versatile Garment
- Great for Steampunk Events, Medieval-Themed Weddings, and Renaissance Fairs
- Styled after Medieval and Renaissance-Era Clothing
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 21 Inch Waist
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges