It is traditional that a lord should have the noblest, most elegant garments of his subjects. If you are wearing the King's Renaissance Jacket, then you are dressed in a kings regalia, because it is hard to find a jacket that is more stylish or elegant. This elaborate and attractive jacket is made from high-quality red velvet and features baroque decorations rendered in attractive damask brocade. Being made from velvet, this jacket has a luxurious and soft feel that makes it exceedingly comfortable to wear. The jacket is approximately knee-length and features attractive damask brocade decoration on both the front and back. These decorations are red with gold floral pattern detailing and feature additional gold trim. The jackets full-length sleeves are fitted to the arm and end in damask brocade cuffs. The shoulders are slightly raised, creating a circular ridge that adds a level of depth to the jacket. The interior of this frock-styled jacket is fully-lined for comfort. The jacket is pictured above with a renaissance dress shirt and gold breeches, neither of which is included with the jacket itself. No self-respecting lord would ever be seen in anything less regal and elegant then the King's Renaissance Jacket.
- Made from High Quality Materials
- Gorgeous Fabric and Decorations
- Great for Medieval-Themed Weddings, Renaissance Fairs and Medieval Reenactments
- Styled after Renaissance and Medieval-Era Clothing
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 21 Inch Waist, 24.75 Inch Arm Length
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 25.25 Inch Arm Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 25.5 Inch Arm Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 25.75 Inch Arm Length
Please login first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges